About Me

My Photo
Chris Ripley
Title Marketing That Works, a division of the Strategic Marketing Group. 11668 Cygnet Drive Waldorf, MD 20601 301-638-4755 cripley@smg2.com www.smg2.com
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

Title Marketing That Works Fan Box

Powered by Blogger.

Go Sox!

Go Sox!
Chris Ripley in Ft. Meyers...
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Referrals and Testimonials - What Do Your Clients Really Think?

Do you have a healthy mix of referral business and self-generated business?

A little over four years ago I was completing my master’s degree. My master’s thesis was titled “Successful Real Estate Marketing Strategies and Tactics”. Since I was working with clients in the title industry, I thought it was important I thoroughly understood one of their main target markets. (if you would like a copy of my master’s thesis, just drop me an email and I’d be glad to send it to you. I also do a seminar for agents based on the thesis. I’ve presented to real estate agents and used the presentation as a lead generation tactic for title companies. Please feel free to contact me about doing the seminar for your prospects) I had had many one-on-one conversations with agents regarding their interactions with title companies; but I never had asked them about their marketing strategies and tactics. One of the most important things I learned during the research for the thesis (and confirmed by other research) was real estate agents receive 3/4 of their business from referrals. I’m sure this is no real news to you.

I’m sure if you have a successful title business you get a large majority of your business from referrals. In our recent survey of title company marketing strategies and tactics, title companies say they get over 80% of their business from referrals. This issue of our newsletter is devoted to maximizing the number of referrals you earn and how to use testimonial to help you with your marketing efforts.

Over the next few weeks in this blog I will highlight some referral strategies. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Followers